Resistor voltage divider calculator is used to obtain a voltage that is different from available supply. You need such voltage divider for various electronics and electrical projects.Instructions:
- Enter input voltages in V1
- Enter values of all resistors where RL is the load resistor.
- Vloaded represents the load voltage which is present.
- Vout represents output voltage across R2 without load.
- You can calculate the input power delivered by the source and the output power delivered to the load.
- You can find the current using this voltage divider current calculator so as to achieve the current that will go to the load.
- You can understand the original voltage and impact of load on the voltage.